Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wacky Ole Wednesday

Well, its not really wacky - but I didnt particularly care for my Wednesday or really hate it - so it seemed like a nice neutral adjective lol Work wasn't the greatest - due to having a meeting to sit at for an hour of it today, work to get done before I take off for vacation next week and one of the new gals hired in our department next to me constantly saying 'Buh Bye' ......I, ummm.....felt a bit hostile and grumpy by the end of my work day.

I seriously do NOT understand the necessity of saying 'Buh Bye'. Perhaps it is a big pet peeve of mine, but can the gal possibly sound any more immature and condescending with that word? *uggh* I can't stand that she has just finished her 4 year college degree and thinks she is full of wisdom now - at least thats how she comes across. Her tone......her attitude....her friggin 'Buh Byes'.....they all make me wanna vomit =P I am sure she thinks 'Buh Bye' is somehow more appropriate to end a work conversation with than my plain old 'goodbyes' - if only I had a 4 year college degree, I would know that I guess. But, alas! I only have a 2 year degree lol

OK.....must stop venting I suppose =)

Buh Bye

LOL

No comments: