Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doggie Update

Wow......I must have been pretty pathetic last time, as not even my best friend, A, commented on my last blog entry lol

My husband did take our older doxie in to the vet this morning - as she had another 3 accidents, which is REALLY unusual for her. Vet says she is fine, tho - just getting older and aging a bit in the brain like we all do as we get older =) Well, I won't when I get older - I am determined as heck to be forever young in the mind! I think all people should strive to be. Not that I haven't had my problems with aging.....as I know when I turned 30, I was a wreck. Almost 3 years into the 30s and I have that milestone tackled - now it will be the 40s!

But anywhoo! Vet says older doxie needs a special diet to help her mind bounce back a bit - think there is fish oil or sumpin like that in it. She seems spunky already - altho I doubt it could work that quick. Vet does seem impressed with her - as she acts like most 10 year old doxies, not a 14 year old one. Yayyy! =)

Now I just hope all her blood work comes back great, too!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your dog is doing better.

Dee Anna

silfert said...

Me, too. :)