Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nuthin' can stop a dawg

I swear, sometimes I think my dogs know just when I need a bit of humor in my life lol Today, for instance, I came home after a somewhat stressful day at work. I let the dogs out of their 'corral' area (which is a gate hooked up to the back door, which conveniently has a doggie door for them to go out to do whatever they gotta do) and went promptly upstairs to relax and check email.

After a bit, I decide the dogs have waited long enuf for me to reappear - so I open the door to the bedroom to find both of them sitting there waiting on me =) I am somewhat amazed no whimper escaped their yappy mouths, but...... anyway! We all head downstairs to do what is expected of me - to feed them. Since the corral was still up, they had to run around it to get to their food dishes. In the process of this, the youngest one rounds the corner at breakneck speed and slides on the pergoe floor and promptly falls over with a thud. While I am doubling over with laughter, she hurriedly rights herself up and proceeds to the food dish as tho nothing has happened lol

Maybe its something ya got to see for yourself to truly enjoy, but that young dawg just made my nite =)

2 comments:

Lori said...

that is funny

silfert said...

Doggone cute, fer sher! Sounds like my bird, wearing his bell as a party hat to make me laugh. :)