Saturday, August 25, 2007

Doodley Doooo....

Why is it my husband insists on waiting till this afternoon to buy me my birthday gifts? *uggh* We have a cooking/knitting party to go to in about an hour - yet, he insists he should get my birthday gifts now, cuz he might not have time later. He claims I snoop and thats why he waits till the last minute to shop for me. I have no earthly idea what he is talking about lol

OK, OK......maybe I DO know what he is talking about =) But I have gotten a little better about it. I am a pretty intuitive person - for the most part anyway, some things can surprise me, tho. He did surprise me last year with a new Coach purse *wahoooo* hehe I would never have spent that kind of money on a purse myself, and both him and his daughter did an AWESOME job picking out a great looking purse.

Acckkk........just called my husband and we have friends showing up at our house in 30 minutes, so I better clean lol Dont want them to think I am a slob or anything =)

More laterzz.....

PS Thx D for your comment about my doxie!!! =)

No comments: