Monday, October 1, 2007

I am a Power-Washing Queen

Put that line to the music of 'I am a love machine' and thats what is going thru my head right now lol Don't ask me why - I guess if you spend about an hour outside power washing your deck, you are bound to think of some really goofy things =)

I do think the power washing did not help my energy level at all *sigh* I really should exercise, altho according to my husband, I should be able to call that exercise - I wish! I suppose it does help your arm muscles, but it doesn't really get your heart rate up much. I do know if I manage to exercise tonight on the Nordic Track, that I am NOT gonna use the pulleys and use my arms. I will just 'ski' away - armless - my legs doing all the work. If I used my arms also, I don't think they will be able to move tomorrow =O

Speaking of my husband, I was a bit disappointed in him the other day. We were driving somewhere and there was a moth on the windshield of the truck. We traveled quite a ways and I remarked how strange it was that the moth was still on the windshield. My husband then turns on the wipers and KILLS the moth. Its little guts were smashed all over the windshield. And of course, it was only on my side of the windshield - so I had to sit there and stare in horror at the moth's demise for what seemed like an eternity. One look at my incredulous face, my husband looses it and starts laughing uncontrollably. Meanwhile, I was still in the state of 'how could you?' and 'oh my gawds' - which did not help him regain any sort of composure whatsoever. To his credit, he did say he was thinking the moth would fly away - that he didn't think it would sit there waiting to be smashed. But anywhooo! My husband pulls off the road and I start asking him what he was doing. He replies that he is gonna show me how much he loves me, and pulls in to a gas station. He then gets out and gets a wet squeegie thing to clean the windshield with and cleans off the moth guts =)

Ya know, sometimes its the little things like that that really mean the world to ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing says true love like wiping moth guts off a windshield

silfert said...

Exactly what I was going to say.

Lisa Marie said...

Well, I didnt wanna do it LOL So I think he did me a favor =>