Monday, October 8, 2007

Ozark Trip

Egads, the days fly by sometimes! We should be headed for a somewhat 'slower' period fairly soon - what with my husband having surgery on the 17th and all. I hope! He doesn't need to be pushing it anyway, and I could use some rest. Gotta be physically and mentally ready to deal with him ya know? lol As I type this, he is just finishing getting a cam shaft out in the garage so he can sell it *uggh* But luckily, I managed to get him to wear a back brace - so maybe he won't be AS sore as he usually is when he gets in these 'gotta get something done even tho I shouldn't physically be doing so' moods =)

This last weekend was great, tho - we headed down for our annual 'Rentreffen' in the Ozarks and had an awesome time. I can't say enough what the group of folks we hang out with there mean to us - it feels really good to know such sincere, enthusiastic and giving people. Between them and the friends I have made within the knitting group, I am VERY blessed. I will never take for granted the friends I have, they all mean alot to me. Altho, I better start talking about something else, or I am gonna get all weepy on ya'all lol

Lets see......I actually scheduled myself an appointment this weekend for a pedicure too. My very first one, and I will have to do it again! I basically had the 'quickie' pedicure - but it still was relaxing, and it makes ya feel really pampered. Altho, I was a bit ticklish on my feet as the gal used the emery board =) I don't think she thought it was as amusing as me, but darnit! my toes do look quite beaaauuuutttiful now!

2 comments:

silfert said...

If you like your friends so much, why would you inflict the karaoke tape on them? :) Heh, heh.

Lisa Marie said...

You'll thank me when your rich and famous! =>