Friday, October 26, 2007

I am flattered =)

My husband has decided to take a poem that I wrote (inspired by him) and make it into a song =) Altho, the poem does not have the same 'structure' that he would like for a song, so he is amending it a bit. So I have been sitting here for the last 30 minutes hearing my poem sung and played on his accoustic guitar over and over and over and......lol

He has now shown me some of the amendments, and they seem fairly good. They change the poem a bit, but I don't care - as it makes it more his song that way. And I am just flattered he deamed it good enuf to make into a song. Besides, he knows when it is a hit song, I get 60 percent of the profits and he gets 40 percent! hehe

2 comments:

silfert said...

Will we be hearing it this weekend?

Lisa Marie said...

Dunno! I think he is still working on it, so probably not =)