Tuesday, October 16, 2007

*&%^$$^&*#$#%%^^**$#

I hate the people in our subdivision. OK, maybe not ALL the people - but pretty darn near all of them. I do like this one couple who has a daughter that waves at me and I wave at her everytime I go by in a vehicle. I do like the older couple next door to us in our cul de sac that has a part daschund/part beagle dog. But I do NOT like the teenage boys who insist on playing ball in the street at 5 P - when most everyone is heading home from work every day. They do NOT move and if they do, they do it slowly, like they think its funny. And then they yell 'SLOW DOWN' *arrgghh*

And speaking of being yelled at to slow down, I was told that again today. This time it wasn't by the boys, but by the husband of the gal who was rude to me as soon as they moved in to the neighborhood. She made the trip down to our block with her kid in the stroller and interupt us working on the rose bushes (which I also hate btw lol) to say that I was driving at least 50 mph thru the neighborhood earlier and that I should really slow down *arrrggghhhfrigginnarrgghh*

It is NOT possible for me to go 50 mph in my jeep around the curves in our neighborhood. If the moronic woman knew what driving a jeep was like, she would realize that going at that speed would possibly tip my jeep over. Also, I wasnt going that fast - I was going 30 mph - 5 mph over the speed limit.

So now what do I do? Go out of my way to get into the subdivision some other way to avoid these people? I have done that once before and was pissed off that I was, that I quit lol But I am NOT gonna have someone tell me how to drive, when I was not driving bad to begin with. I am REALLY tired of kids in the street - they take the 'pedestrians have the right-a-way' way too far. If you are gonna be dumb enuf to be in the street at the busiest time of day, then be respectful and move!! Don't act like its the best joke ever to take your time to get out of someone's way. Don't be rude and shout things to the person who had to stop to let you slowly get out of the way. These friggin people do not understand that there are sidewalks I guess? Front yards? Back yards? I was never allowed to stand out in the middle of the street like that when I was younger.

I should hush.......I could go on forever about this =/ I just hate being messed with like that, as my husband could drive down the same road, the same speed and not be shouted at at least =/ =/

*SIGH*

Anyway! Maybe I will be more relaxed about things tomorrow after my husband gets his surgery done. Only about 5 1/2 more hours until we have to be at the hospital - only 5 1/2 hours till my husband has a brand new modified back that hopefully will cause him alot less pain =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think, though, you will be out of that house soon and into a bright shiny new one in L-town where we can all visit you!

Lisa Marie said...

True!! =) Can't wait!!

silfert said...

Just keep roooooooooling forward. Put it in neutral and gun the engine! Teenagers don't feel so cool when they wet their pants. >:)