Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ack! A hair in my food =/

Well, we head out to our typical Mexican restaurant tonight and get our typical stuff to eat - altho we did have an atypical surprise in my taco =/ A VERY long blonde hair was found and grossed me completely out *uggh* I thought maybe I had got one of my own hairs in the taco, but it was pretty evident how it was wrapped around the sauce, fish and stuff that it was NOT mine.

Excuse me.......must go puke now lol

It is ironic that we are so grossed out about hair in our food that isn't ours. I think we are more accepting of ours - well, for the most part. I don't think I could eat my own food if it had a hair in it. If it was a cookie, I might give it another chance, but thats cuz there are other cookies - totally seperate from the cookie you just ate to sample and enjoy. With a taco, you are kinda screwed - once grossed out, you can't just bite into the same taco and enjoy. You look at it like it was full of worms or sumpin'. Technically, hair isn't the 'grossest' thing you could find in your food I guess. Thats assuming the person who left it there washes his/her hair on a regular basis =) But my husband and I have found alot worse than that before!

We used to go to an Oriental place that we liked because they knew us well, and they had decent food. But the last time we were there, we started eating the free appetizer noodle things they bring out initially - and ended up finding a huge ant-like big bug creature in the bowl.

Excuse me......must go puke again lol

Seriously tho, we have not been back since =/ Its a shame, cuz you knew the waiter was horrified at us finding something like that, but.....it certainly has left an impression on our memories - and not a good one!

No comments: