Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little about Goofy Ole Me

Alrighty! I figger I haven't posted something in a couple of days, so I better do so =) Yayy for the few blog fans I have lol

I have several 'goofy' things happen to me lately. Or maybe its just me thinking they are goofy, but I thought I would share anyway! Like tonite.....my husband and I go to our typical Mexican food establishment to eat dinner. Last time I was there, tho, I was told by the waitress when I ordered the 'Wahoo' taco that it was the fish taco. This stumps me for a few seconds and I reply, 'well, I always thought it was chicken, it tastes like chicken!'. I had no margaritas in my system at that point to blame my stupidity on lol But, of course my husband wanted to know if it tasted the same when I did get it, and yes - it friggin did!! What the heck?? And still, I was determined to prove that someone was playing a trick on me today when we went there to eat tonight. So before I order my taco, I google wahoo taco on my cell phone. And every SINGLE friggin LINK had something about fish *sigh* Egads, sometimes I am overwhelmed by my own stupidity lol

On Sunday something kinda funny happened too, tho =) Ya know the days you wake up and you wonder if you brushed your teeth or not? My husband was really kind enuf to help me figger out I hadn't lol I stood by the mirror - toothbrush in hand - wondering if I had done it already that AM. So I figger I would go ask my husband - so off I walked to the bedroom and asked him to smell my breath to make sure I had done so LOL Needless to say, he did not want to, but had not backed far enuf away when I blew my skanky morning breath on him. To which he coughed and replied, 'oh no, you haven't'. I said, well gee thanks and went away top brush my teeth =)

OK, enuf goofiness for the night I guess! Don't want ya'all to think I am weird or sumpin lol

3 comments:

silfert said...

I know you're weird. That's why we're friends. :)

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, am TOTALLY normal.

Unknown said...

normal = BORING

Lora =\ (my attempt at does not equal) BORING

Solve?

Anyhow weird is more fun!

Dee Anna