Sunday, September 16, 2007

The House is Creeking

And its really freakin' me out lol I suppose I should turn on some music or something, as I am sitting here for the last hour or so completely absorbed in my own thoughts, but...... the neighbor guy just started up his lawnmower, so that kinda helps =) But since I have time and am antsy, I will blabber a bit!

I had someone leave a voicemail yesterday on my cell that made me laugh. It was obviously someone who got the wrong number, as he started off talking about the car we had for sell (which we currently do not have one for sell, altho at the rate my jeep is falling apart, maybe we will be getting rid of it lol) and it was a number I did not recognize. He starts off by saying that he went by the other day and looked at the car and he thinks the car is a pack of &^%$ and that he wouldn't give two nickels for it. OK, chuckle number one =) He then hastily retreats on what he saying, as he must be calling someone he knows and teasin', as he then remarks:

'Unball your fists, Tatertot. This is Norm'

hehe

I am hungry all of the sudden lol Seriously tho, I am REALLY hungry, I have been waiting for a bit for my husband to call me from the shop he is working on his daughter's car on so that I can bring him lunch and then get me something to eat in the process. Men can be REALLY bad about letting you know about some things ya know? *uggh* He should know better, as I can be quite grumpy if I don't get to eat in a timely manner.

Which makes me think I better call and see whats up! Wish me luck =)

No comments: