Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yayyy!

I just finished mowing our yard =) One less thing to worry about this weekend! I am surprised I got it done at all, as I quit for a bit after work cuz I had a kid staring me from the deck next door as I mowed. When I mowed to the right of the yard, he moved and stared. When I moved to the left, he moved and stared. I was like, umm........ok, maybe I will just quit for a bit and not give him anything to stare at. That was a bad idea, as then his grandparents came out and sat on the deck and then started grilling *ugghh*

When my husband got home, I met him outside and he asked me if THAT was the kid that was staring at me earlier - ya know, the move your eyes thing so only you know they are getting talked about lol He had got to hear me gripe about it when he called me on my cell on the way home =) Well, my husband now thinks I am a goof - as the kid is about 5 years old, and he thought it was a teenager making googly eyes at me. He said thats what kids do, and yes, I agree, BUT........darnit! When I am sweating and covered with grass, I dont want anyone watching me or seeing me that way! Maybe I should reconsider getting exercise by working out with my friends I guess lol

The rest of the night will be spent working on finishing the grout for the kitchen tiles *feeble yay* Maybe I will actually even drum sometime tonight, too =) I really need to be more 'strict' with myself on practising on the drums - maybe a half hour every night. I have been trying to exercise at least 3 times a week already on the Nordic Track - and its amazing how much 25 minutes a night makes time fly. Well, its more like an hour - as I spend the next 30 minutes afterwords recuperating lol

No comments: