Thursday, February 14, 2008

Waiting at the Airport

Here I am - sitting and waiting for my flight out to Boston to see my husband and dealing with a very underwhelming internet connection. I need to get online with my college I am gonna start taking classes with, but ironically, I only seem to be able to access hotmail and my blog. Arencha all lucky? lol

I am really not liking the people I have around me either =/ This guy who seemed glued to my side when I was in the magazine/snack store getting something to eat, is sitting a couple of chairs next to me. The person behind me seems to shift her weight alot, as I keep feeling my seat move a bit every so often. Or maybe its the gal next to me who is busy chatting up a storm and wiggling her feet like she has had 3 energy drinks or something. I dunno, and I don't care - actually I do care, but what am I gonna do about it? Hey! I know...... I will gripe atcha all about it =)

OK, it IS the latter gal, not the gal behind me - as she suddenly turned around to look at something and moved the whole friggin ROW of chairs *sigh*

Maybe I am just being a bit more grumpy than usual, I will try to give her the benefit of the doubt. I did have a stressful day at work, even tho I was not there the whole day. Not to mention the fact that I have not got much sleep in the past few days. Last night I managed to get to bed at 1:30 A, but was up by 5 AM getting myself and the dogs ready to go for the day. Ya know, I don't care what anyone says, dogs take just as much work as a kid. Especially when one is slower and stubborn and the younger one a crazy baby. Yes.... a crazy baby ... as one minute she can be running around tearing the stuffing out of a pillow, and the next she can be curled up next to you, glued to your side for reassurance you still love her =)

Alright, I am gonna stop typing atcha all, cuz I am about to go postal with the gal next to me wiggling her friggin dumb feet =/ I think I need a prozac or sumpin lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids for the win. You could not pay me enough to take care of dogs.

Plus, even though kids back talk and push your buttons, if you raise them right, there's a chance they will take care of you instead of putting you in a home. Dogs can't even afford a nursing home to begin with.

-Lora