Saturday, February 16, 2008

Magnified Mirrors

We were in a hotel on Thursday night that had one of those magnified mirrors for gals to put their makeup on and such. And after spending about an hour in front of it, observing every little pore, hair, wrinkle and more - I wondered if magnified mirrors were just an evil marketing ploy to make a gal feel bad about herself. I bet the people who make those magnified mirrors also have a makeup line, lotions and cleansing products to wash away any dirt, pimples and wrinkles you may have. I bet they even have their own plastic surgery office set up somewhere in every city, ready to whip out that evil mirror and ask:

'Yes, I see what you mean. That HUGE wrinkle right there? We really should do something about that'

So many evil people in this world, I swear lol

3 comments:

silfert said...

What really sucks is when a hotel is on a tight budget, and they buy their mirrors from carnival funhouses that are going out of business.

Anonymous said...

wow, I arrange for a corner suite overlooking both Copley Square AND downtown Boston, with a fireplace, top-flight service and five star restaurant, and YOU blog about a freakin mirror?? Motel 6 for you next time... lol

Happy V-D day! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Dear Mr Anonymous:

I am sorry to have offended you with not going into detail about the room we had and the awesome restaurant we ate at. However, you should know that its the small things that amuse me lol

Seriously tho, I had a GREAT time =) Thanks a bunch for everything!