Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2:38 AM and still awake =/

Not sure why I am unable to fall asleep tonight, or rather morning by now. Altho, I did fall asleep for a few hours when I got home, so I am sure that doesn't help any. Not to mention, my husband is gone cuz of work, so I tend not to sleep as well when he is gone. So .... here I am, bloggin' atcha all when most normal people are in bed lol

When I got home today (err, yesterday =)), I saw a sticky note on the door - saying that I had a gift and that they will either try to deliver later, or I can call the below number for a good time to stop by. I decide to call, even tho I had basically nothing to do tonight that would require me to leave, and found out it was a promotional deal. They informed me we had a 'free gift' and it had to do with some home security system. I grumpily told the gal we did not want it and hung up, as if we were going to invest in something like that, we would contact them to begin with. Not to mention the fact that I was irritated that they deliberately mislead me by placing the note on the door. I am sure they knew people will call, as its almost Valentines Day - so people (or at least I thought this) that perhaps someone (like my husband) had sent me something a day or so early.

Oh well! I was probably not in the best of moods after finding out at work that they were going to go with 'more qualified' applicants for the job I applied for. In one way it was a relief, as I am not sure I wanted the job after all, but....... it would have been nice to have been given a chance to show what a darn awesome choice I coulda been for them lol

Alright, its 7 more minutes until 3 AM, so I better try and get some sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments: