Friday, February 8, 2008

Don't Lose That Part of You

I am sitting here watching the movie "Pretty Woman' and it really got me to thinking. Yeah ..... believe it or not, a movie like "Pretty Woman" can do that to me =) I blame it on my husband for taking off to the east coast for work, its gotten me all sentimental and stuff lol

Seriously tho, its basically about a woman who didn't have much who met a guy who had it all. At least monetarily .... she had what he needed emotionally I think. It really got me to thinking about what is important - and I really think its not loosing touch with who you are. Julia Roberts (aka Vivian) was always who she was - and I think that is what Richard Gere (Edward) fell in love with. And I think its important to never to lose touch with who you are - no matter how old you get, no matter how many kids you have, no matter how much money you get. Always never lose that part of you that led you to your ultimate happiness ya know?

=)

No comments: