Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blabbin' About Dawgz

Well, its just me and the dogs so far this weekend! Husband is out of town for work and his daughter has better things to do then to hang out with me *sniffle* lol I don't blame her really, if I was her age again, I would think it would be more fun to hang out with my friends =)

'Sides, I *do* have Accounting homework to get caught up on & a house to clean - yay me huh? lol And I am teaching the dogs useful tricks to know, like the little one knows how to 'dance' now & the older one is on her way to knowing how to 'Hi-5'. Ya know, those sorts of tricks just might come in handy someday. Like when we move out to the country, a coyote may think the younger one looks mighty tasty. All the younger one has to do is twirl around a few times and the coyote will be momentarily distracted - at which point, the younger one can run away and/or hide lol

In other dog related news, my husband has managed to dub our dogs Duck (older one) and Tater (younger one). For some reason, they will not respond to me when I call them that, tho. They will listen to my husband and his daughter and not me *Lisa looks insulted*

Is it the tone of my voice? Do I not sound genuine - like I am really talking to them? Do they think I am just talking about food? What the heck am I doin' wrong? lol

No comments: