Monday, January 21, 2008

Yayy! A Day off of Work =)

I actually am surprised I am up already, as I have been pretty lazy since my husband has gotten home. Yesterday, we didnt get out of bed until noon! That must have been the reason I wasn't sleeping well last night then - even tho I didnt go to sleep until 2 A. Plus the fact that I had some vanilla coffee that my friend, C, gave me =) And well.....I did read my Queen Elizabeth book before bed, and that will make anybody have bad dreams and wake up constantly lol Its pretty awful the way they decided to kill people back then. Not to mention the fact that anyone who potentially had power, wanted power, or even thought about having power was usually in line to be beheaded or sumpin'. I need to start reading a lighthearted, silly book before bed and leave the serious, depressing stuff for during the day I guess!

So anyway! Here I am, up and about before noon on a typical work day and I am not sure what to do with myself lol I have fed the dogs, so I have done my duty there. I *could* exercise, but I am gonna wait for my husband to get home so that we can do it together. We have 2 Nordic Tracks now, thanks to our friends T & C =) Actually, their Nordic Track is fancier than the one we had/have before. We may have to alternate, or I am gonna get jealous that my husband's is nicer. Yeah, I am a weird freak like that lol

All kinds of time on a Monday, what to do? What to do? =)

3 comments:

silfert said...

Knit, drink coffee and eat chocolate. What else?

Unknown said...

If I were you I'd take the nicer one and make your husband use the less fancy machine. But thats just me.

Dee Anna

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if Lisa would ask nicely, her husband would be happy to give her BOTH of those Damn Nordic-tracks... but, hey, thats just me! lol