Monday, January 28, 2008

Wahoo! My 51st Blog Post =)

Ack, what a day! I had to go in early to make up time for a dermatologist appt I had in the afternoon and I am actually surprised I made it to work by 7 AM. I was not feeling well last night, so I took a muscle relaxer and a shot of apple korn (courtesy of our awesome friends L&C =)) and was pretty much out for the most of the night. I *did* manage to stay awake during our drive to micro center (umm.... only to find out they were closed already). And I was still awake when I decided I HAD to go to to Sheridans for some sorta dessert. My husband, needing no encouragement, drove us right there - where I had a strawberry concrete (yumm.... strawberries are my 2nd fav next to chocolate =)). I managed to eat it all by the time we got home - which is quite impressive if you knew how close our house is to Sheridans lol

But anyway! Got in the door, threw away my empty Sheridan cup, got my laptop out, leaned back in the recliner with laptop on umm... lap.....and FELL ASLEEP. Needless to say, I had tuned in to some 'rich bride, poor bride' show that my husband found a little too 'girlie' for his taste, so he headed downstairs to dote on his guitars a bit =) I wake up about an hour later and realize he isnt around, and went downstairs to find him. I found him, said sumpin I have no recollection of now, and promptly fell asleep on the futon downstairs. I wake up another hour later and see my husband isnt aorund again, walk up the stairs, find him and fall asleep yet again once I found him.

Yes, yes... I know. So sad. So pathetic =)

So I was a bit zoned going in to work today, but managed to get thru the day and get to my DRs appt. I have this spot on my face thats grown some that I was worried about, so I thought I would have it checked out. First time at a dermatologist and I am not sure I will go back lol If anyone has ever seen 'Independence Day' and remembers the wacky scientist dude played by the Star Treck guy (err..... dont ask me how I know he was Data ... err... ummm.... anyway!) in that movie - THAT is what my dermatologist was like. She was WAY too interested in moles and freckles and such - and the way she came at me with her goggles - almost bumping into me in her haste to see some really funky skin thing she may or may not have seen before made me feel a little uncomfortable. Honestly, I think if I had told her I had a spot in between my toes, she would have taken a look at it. She seemed disappointed I only wanted her to check my back and face lol

Seriously tho, when someone starts talking about the life of a mole with utter enjoyment (and not the furry one that buries holes underground), ya gotta wonder about her =)

1 comment:

silfert said...

Brent Spiner. "Hey, Doc! Have a look at THIS!"