Monday, March 31, 2008

Best Buy, Pomegranate Juice and the Demise of Dillons

Just in case ya'all did not know - Pomegranate juice is bad. Very, VERY bad!!!!

My husband and I have been home about an hour after going out to do a few errands. I was surprised we made it back within a decent time, as I spent a decent part of it in Best Buy's restroom. And believe me, I did not want to use it - but I did not have a choice *sigh* Its just really horrid to have to walk in a public restroom, all the while hoping they cleaned it sometime that day. You walk in and go past one stall that is occupied, go past the next one cuz its right next door to the person occupying the stall you just passed, go by another stall cuz its .... uhh... well, its just plain gross. And THEN finally make it to the stall #4 that appears to be the winner.

We were about to leave the store when I had to make the trek right back to that wonderful Best Buy restroom =/ So needless to say, I can tell you that the Best Buy's restroom in Overland Park does not have faucets you can just wave your hands under and water appears. And they do not have auto paper towel dispenser things either. But they do have some really funky, foamy soap that made me wonder if I should be washing my hands with it or not lol

I did need to make a stop at a grocery store for pop, as we are having a food day tomorrow at work and that what I volunteered to bring. My husband noticed a Dillons on the way back from Best Buy and stopped there, knowing I love Dillons (kudos to my husband huh? lol). However, we walk in there and at least 3/4 of the store's shelves were empty. You can tell this immediately walking in, and so my husband and I turned right back around (after staring in at the store from the door area with omg looks - well, me anyway!) and headed back to the truck to find another grocery store.

I told my husband I couldve done without seeing that lol What a goofed up night - my Dillons stores are going out of business and Pomegranate juice lies to you about all the good it does for ya. What is this friggin world coming to? =)

No comments: