Sunday, March 9, 2008

Acupuncture

Today we are supposed to 'spring forward', but I am still in bed with our two dogs lol I hate once we get used to having the time one way, they gotta go friggin change it on us =/ So I am bein' a lil extra lazy today to make me not feel so ripped off =)

Speaking of dogs, my oldest one is now somewhat famous! The new vet we have been taking her to has been giving her acupuncture treatments once a week for her liver problem. They had someone in there the other day taking pics of Karma with the acupuncture needles in her, and now her pic is on the front page of the community newspaper - 'Lenexa Sun' I believe its called =) What a proud, proud day in my life *Lisa happily sniffles* lol

And speaking of acupuncture, I had an appt for acupuncture yesterday myself. It went pretty well, considering I am not a fan of having needles (no matter what the size) stuck in me. I was kinda in for a rude awakening when I got dressed and went to the front desk to pay, tho. The acupuncturist gal asked me what I was gonna do for the rest of the day, and I said I would probably clean house as we have a house showing in a bit. A gal who had been sitting there waiting for her acupuncture or massage session, suddenly asks me in a loud, tense voice who my agent was. I sleepily tell her, and then she just as tensely asks:

'Don't know her, whats the real estate company you use?'

I tell her again, and she said our agent still does not sound familiar, and she was a real estate agent for 5 years. I am thinking that being a real estate agent made her forever tense/stressed now. If ya'all had heard her bland, stressed out voice, you would agree. Or maybe its just me bein' in a 'zone' from coming out of my acupuncture session. Whatever it was, I was not ready for it lol

But I was reminded of a 'Friends' episode where they were all talking about 'what ifs'. In it, Phoebe actually had contemplated being a trader with the stock market. Everyone was surprised and she said that she actually was pretty good at it, and part of the show was about if she had done that work instead of being a massage therapist.

Hey .... wait a minute .... I see a trend here lol

Anyway! Phoebe was all tense, stressed and eventually had a mild heart attack from it. And I seriously wondered if the gal sitting at my acupuncturist's office was headed down the same path.

OK, I suppose I have done enuf rambling on stuff, I suppose I can get out of bed now lol

No comments: