Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stimulants

Yesterday was not that great - yesterday was a day full of frustration, curse words and a bunch of things just plain not going as planned. Today is better - altho tonite has been exceptional, mostly due to my ability to consume a Starbuck's double shot on ice, a 16 ounce energy drink and 2 pieces of Ghiradellis with caramel.

Thank goodness for stimulants such as these, as I am not sure how I would get thru some things without them. My masseuse does not find my remarkable ability to consume said products remarkable at all tho - she actually made the comment that perhaps I should *not* consume energy drinks. Can ya'all believe that? I mean, how can a gal relax during her massage if she is all peeved off at her masseuse beforehand for suggesting such craziness? lol

Well anyway...... she did mention the many benefits of lemon balm when I told her I bought some. I was informed you can buy lemon balm and plant it in your yard. I was also informed that even people who kill plants on a daily basis such as myself can keep these plants alive - they are very easy to grow. Methinks I may get some and purposely try to kill them just to prove her wrong.

Yes, I am very immature....

Lemon balm is supposed to relax ya tho, which is why it was brought up. Not sure why - I dont think I was blinking excessively from the energy drink I had before I got there. Maybe I was staring too much? Maybe I wasnt staring enuf? lol

Maybe I should quit typing this blog post when its obvious I am a little too buzzed from caffeine? =)

No comments: