Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Frustrating Week

This week has not been a good one for me so far. Between getting to work *barely* in time to clock in without being late to spilling triple berry freezoni on my pants at lunch, this week has been a real winner so far.

I do not understand how I seem to have lots of time when I wake up, but as soon as I get in my jeep to head to work, I lose another 5 minutes. Not that I do not know that I am running short on time before I get to my jeep. I have no time to even put on my jewelry, and instead, stash them in my purse and pants before I head out the door. That way, I can put them on in the jeep, or when I first clock in. However, it makes me feel like some sort of ‘thief’ of sorts – stashing my loot in my pockets and all. Then I get to work and fight with my computer all day long, as it simply seems fussy at anything I want it to do. I *could* call our help desk, but I do not have enough faith in their abilities to fix my problem. Plus, I do not have the time for them to figure it out. I have work to do darnit lol

It’s amazing I didn’t have to go home during lunch to change my pants on Tuesday when I spilled triple berry freezoni on myself. It was not a lot of it, but enough to look REALLY bad considering it was on my crotch area. Needless to say, my husband could not look at me without laughing, and I have to admit, it was a bit humorous. I start laughing with him, drinking the rest of my freezoni, and ended up getting more of the drink on my hands. Do I have any napkins to use? Heck no…. that would be WAY too convenient. So, my husband being the every-helpful one says:

“Oh hell! Just wipe your hands on your pants!”

Oh yes, dear. THAT would be just lovely, dear, I sarcastically thought. But one look of his face and hearing his laughter somehow made his crass remark all better lol

1 comment:

silfert said...

I am doing my best to NOT picture that whole Freezoni thing... I am doing my best to NOT laugh... I am failing...