Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Bunch of Toilet Paper

Uhuh.....Yep! THATS exactly what I found when I came home this afternoon after a trip to Home Depot. My husband walks in the door as I am still trying to get my purse and a couple of other things out of the truck. He soon walks back out and says:

"Sadie left a present for you"

OHHHHHH REEAAAALLYY??? I promptly go inside and find toilet paper across the hallway and a small dachshund laying on her backside in an attempt to look utterly adorable so that her shenanigans would suddenly seem cute.....

And yes...it DID help! =) But..... that small dachshund that was previously looking adorable had been in a state of boredom earlier. AND in that state of boredom, she had found toilet paper a GREAT outlet....

AND that toilet paper had met its demise due to this puppy's boredom....

AND this is what I walked into =)

Needless to say, it was the WHOLE roll of toilet paper wound up on our floor. So there was no saving any of the toilet paper, altho I kept it as a momento of things to do.....

SUCH AS ....SHUT THE F'N BATHROOM DOOR!

=)

1 comment:

silfert said...

Better chewed than "doo'ed".