Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Ya'All!

Ya know, I was dreading this day - but so far, I can say this Christmas has not been bad =) My older dachshund looks positively 'perky', my younger dachshund is snoozin' and behaving herself and my husband did pretty darn well at the gifts he got me. And if I look outside, I can see the sun shining - wahooo! It will probably change tomorrow, but at least today doesn't look depressing outside.

We got to spend Christmas Eve with my husband's daughter and should be seeing her tonight also - which is better than we had previously thought we were gonna see her for. Plus, we got to go over to L & C's for a bit last night and drink some good wine, and enjoy some awesome company. C even has a stocking for her cat - I feel bad I didn't get my butt in gear and get some for my dogs now! I feel inspired for next year now, tho =)

We have been pretty lazy so far today, and I will be surprised if we manage to make it out of the house - especially since my husband's foot is really swollen today. But we are allowed to be lazy on Christmas right? Shall we ask my M&M dude sitting by me in bed? He has a beanie cap on and an arrow to twirl around with answers on the cap such as 'Lookin' Merry', 'Ho,Ho...Don't Know' and a few others =) Once upon a time, he did have mini M&Ms inside of him, but alas! some greedy gal by the name of Lisa Marie gobbled them all up *Lisa tries to look ashamed*

Altho I just asked Mr. M&M dude if everyone was having a Merry Christmas and he said 'Ho, Ho...Don't Know', so I am not sure its worth asking him anything, if he can't even answer a simple question like that lol

No comments: