Saturday, April 30, 2011

In Honor of William and Kate

Since William and Kate just got married yesterday, I am sure they got lots of cards (probably with more money in them than I can possibly fathom). And since I have been obsessing about my, uhh... wrong choice of birthday card the other day, I figured I should blog about it =)


I made the typical run to the grocery store the other day and was not shocked to find out that I was just as aggravated about the amount of people there, the ability of those people to all get in my way, the sad way that they all dress because I apparently shop during the hours when ‘what not to wear' is filming, and more.


So I glared. I sighed. I glared and sighed some more. I tried to hurriedly push my cart through aisles before I was pinned in and was not able to tell someone to get the F out of my way, or the person was too old to even hear I said anything.


But I digress.... I should not be a hater lol


Anyway! Last stop was in the card aisle because my husband's daughter just had a birthday and we were going to get together with her for supper soon. Despite it being a few days away, I was going to be proactive and get a couple of birthday cards - that way, my husband can decide which one he likes better to give her. I get a Hoops & Yoyo musical card (cuz really, you usually can't go wrong there) and another card and head home.


My husband gets home a bit later and I show him the cards to pick from. I open the (non)musical card, pretty impressed with my choice until.....


Well, I will post the front and the inside of the card and let y'all figure it out =)


1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Well, either the pic sux or y'all are still shaking your heads thinking I am looney for picking a card with 2010 on it. I will convince myself its the pic lol