Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Short Story

Dang - what is wrong with me? I haven't made the effort to blog lately - and it isn't like there hasn't been things to blog about. But, alas, I am getting lazy I suppose =)

To break myself back into the bloggin world, I will start with a short story of a husband and wife:

Husband and wife go to bed. Wife stares at her husband in an attempt to get her husband to notice her. Husband looks up from iPad, gets a tad grumpy and reverts his attention back to his iPad. Wife lets 5 minutes go by and she then decides to childishly poke his arm in an effort to get his attention again. Husband glares, sighs, and then puts his iPad away and lays over to go to bed.

Hmmph! Wife thinks... fine! I will do so too....

She gets up, turns off lights, gets in bed and stares at the ceiling. After just a couple minutes of this, she decides she is unable to stand the silence and starts singing:

"If you want myyyy boddddyyy, and you thinkkk I am sexxyyy, come on babbbyyy letttt me knoooowwww.."

And stops at that one line.

And listens.

And swears it is so quiet that she can hear the crickets 3 blocks down chirping.

And gets pissed - pokes husband again as he laughs, and rolls over to call it a night.

The end =)

3 comments:

Scott said...

Dammit, I already told you - five times a day is my limit!

;)

Lisa Marie said...

Uhh, I didn't mean in *that* way!! =P

Can't a gal sing about her body without it being sexual? Geesh - it was more or less a variation of "Does this dress make me look fat?"

Ya know, make me feel good on an emotional level? No, wait - you are a guy - you are naturally a perv lol

Scott said...

Uh-huh, sure it was... lol