Sunday, August 3, 2008

Eww, that Smell =/

Uhuh, yup! Thats a Lynard Skynard song - altho the lyrics in it talk about an entirely different kinda smell than what I am thinkin' of right now! After just mowing the lawn pretty darn fast tonight, my body thinks I pretty much suck right about now lol So.... in an effort to remedy that situation, I made myself a cosmo and put 5 pain patches on me. These are oriental pain patches and smell terrible - altho I do have to say, they generally work. Whether they work cuz you pass out from the smell, or that your body inside is soaking in the smelly-ness and passes out itself - I am not sure. I suppose it could be the fact that they just plain work, but they still do smell!

Hopefully, I will wake up tomorrow morning feelin' like a brand new person and ready for our trip to Sturgis, SD on the back of the bike. Yup! My husband and I are headed to SD for their annual Harley rally. I am gonna be a Biker Chick for the next few days - woot! lol Anyone who knows me may be....... well, may be wishing me luck right about now. As I am probably way too prissy to be goin' on this trip. BUT they do have 'Bear Country USA' up there, and a store called 'Mostly Chocolates', so SD aint all that bad =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1- the yard looks great!
#2- those oriental pain patches smell... its not you! And yes, they SMELL!
#3- you are a wonderful wife for tolerating my desire to go to Sturgis again.

Love ya!