Thursday, August 14, 2008

And Now For The Rest Of The Story

Sometimes, it really is better to know the 'rest of the story' to things you hear. I am on the drive home from work and dealing with my Sirius radio cutting out. It may be the FM transmitter, but we are not sure yet. Whatever it is, you will be listening to someone talking or singing, and then silence. It is then back to talking or singing for a bit, then some more silence. Generally, these periods of silence do not last too terrribly long, but long enuf to really annoy you if you are trying to sing along to a song. Or trying to listen to the DJ talk about something, as in today. Despite the problems I was having, I finished listening to a song I liked. Then there was silence. Then the DJ all the sudden starts talking by saying:

'its like a shot in the a$$'

Then silence.

Then the DJ again:

'good times, good times'

Then silence.

Which prompts me to look at my Sirius radio in dismay and turn it off lol

1 comment:

silfert said...

Good times? I don't think I want to attend a party thrown by this DJ.