Sunday, July 6, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

There has been alot of things lately that make no sense to me it seems. Starting with buying towels at the store - why are 98 percent of the super fluffy (and most wanted towels) have a stripe of 'non fluffy-ness' at the ends? It seems they want to make a strip at each end to be decorative or something, but takes away inches of 'fluffy goodness'. I don't wanna grab a towel to dry myself off and be like, 'ohhh, awww..... so soft.....hey! what the F?' Do they put these strips on each end to warn you the you are nearing the end? Are they trying to save money by not putting in these extra few inches of fluffy-ness? The only ones that are purely fluffy towels are ones that seemed targeted to kids - with wild, wacky prints or colors. I guess its a sign of maturity if you graduate to the towels with the strips at the end. Hmmm - what does that say about me then? lol

Also, I am not sure why June Bugs were created. I find them extremely annoying, and they really do not serve much of a purpose. Heck, if I read right when I googled June Bugs, they only live a year. So whats the point? Why is it necessary for them to be born and fly around and buzz and be friggin annoying? And oh! Why da heck do my dogs think they are so friggin tasty? I do not need some June Bug swimming around in my dogs' tummys - altho I am sure they are probably off to June Bug Heaven before they even reach there, but.... I am seriously afraid to open up my door anymore. It reminds me of that Alfred Hitchcock movie about the birds - or the old scarey movie about the huge spiders - where there are WAY too many of them, invading the city - invading our homes - invading our lives.

OK, I better stop, I think the energy drink I had earlier is letting my imagination get the best of me lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say after reading that is "hmmmm, I wonder if I should make you switch to a "decaf type energy drink?" lol

silfert said...

Alfred Hitchcock's "The Bugs"! Coming soon to a tummy near you! They're pretty good with ketchup...

Lori said...

Hi..Good blog