Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Outlaw Country

Well, this is the last day off I have before I go back to work *sigh* I do NOT want to go back to work tomorrow - it has been pretty darn nice to travel with my husband and our dog these last few days. Despite the fact of one night in a Comfort Inn that was SO friggin nasty that I was afraid to lay in the bed. My husband, on the other hand, fell asleep really quick - altho he had the help of muscle relaxers because of his neck and back hurting him. And our dog didnt care about the accomodations, she was just happy to curl up next to him and snooze lol

I do have to say, I *may* not miss the XM radio station that my husband has been tuning into on a daily basis =) It is an 'Outlaw Country' channel, which produces such hits as 'Beer Run' or 'Don't Need no Teeth for Kissing'. And no..... I am NOT making this up lol I do have to say, the first song (Beer Run) can be a quite catchy tune, as the chorus is sung:

B, Double E, Double R , U, N - BEER RUNNNNNN!!

Needless to say, that line has been sung by my husband numerous times since =)

2 comments:

silfert said...

Bet it would sound better on a banjo...

Anonymous said...

More Cowbell!!!