Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Big Doggie Step Forward, Two HUGE Doggie Steps Back

Well, I was actually fairly proud of our youngest pup today out on our land. She managed to greet the neighbor dog, wag her tail, and even try to play with the other dog. So you say? Isnt that what dogs are supposed to do? Well, yeah ...... unless you are a wussy little dog who is afraid of everything like our young dachshund, Carrera lol

Needless to say, the time out on the land went quick. I put down more bug stuff and watered the 'Karma' tree. Then Carrera and I headed back home ..... but almost by the time I got home, I was so low on gas that I thought I oughta stop and fill up. Even though the price of gas was three friggin dollars and 75 F'N cents =/ Was tempted to just put in a half tank and take a chance that maybe tomorrow morning things would be better with the gas prices. But last time I did that, the price went up 15 cents overnight =/ =/

Anyway! They had an automatic car wash there, so I decided to do one of those as well. My jeep had a bunch of bug splatters which made it look less than pretty. Altho, it was fitting for the name of my jeep - OGRE =) Anywhoooo! Paid for the gas and headed to their auto car wash and pulled in to sit the cycle out. Carrera gets on my lap as soon as it starts kickin' in, she curls up and starts shaking like crazy cuz, yes......she was SCARED of the auto carwash lol

So we are now home and she is curled up by me on the couch - tuckered out. It was a pretty stressful day for her after all =)

No comments: