Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Karma Ghia - 4/19/93 to 4/22/08

I have started this blog post and erased it more times than I can count. I honestly do not know how you can put into words the feelings I have right now about Karma passing away today. I do know that she was more than just a dog to me, that she will never be replaced. It actually makes me feel ill just typing this out, like it makes it more 'real' and maybe its just all a bad dream that will be erased with a good night's sleep. I have so many questions and not enough answers, I have so many times I still want to share with her that are gone now. I have a house that feels empty without her, but yet I can still feel her here.

But she is not here, and that thought will continue to make me ache inside for a long time to come. I hope she is happy where she is right now, I hope she remembers how much we tried, how much we cared. I hope I have the strength to carry the special moments she gave me in my heart and eventually smile when I think about them.

Karma Girl, you touched my life and so many others....

I will always remember you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to have been able to share the time we've had with her, and to have the many memories of her and us that I will carry for the rest of my life. You brought out the best in her, babe, and she loved you soooo much. I firmly believe her spirit is intact and that we will be together again.

God bless you, Karma!

Anonymous said...

We will miss her as well!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about Karma.

Dee Anna

silfert said...

Karma was a beautiful lady who will be remembered with love by everyone who knew her, and I know she loves you as well.

Lisa Marie said...

Thanks everyone! I am very, very blessed to have such great friends and a wonderful husband! =)