Saturday, April 12, 2008

All Energy Drinks Are NOT The Same

I just got done drinking an energy drink that had coffee and energy drink in it, and I must say, it was friggin nasty! Not one to waste a $2 energy drink, I decided to keep drinking it after the initial couple of sips - even tho I had already determined that it had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Needless to say, I would still be drinking it if my husband had not come upstairs and taken it away from me lol

Anyone ever try the coffee/energy drinks? Am I just bein' a wuss? Nahhhh..... that can't be it =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a wuss. :)

Lisa Marie said...

Hmmpph! Well, I noticed YOU did not take a drink of it when I said you could tak a sip and try it. At least I had the courage to do so! So there! Neener, Neener! lol

Anonymous said...

I also don't have to touch a hot stove to see if its hot or jump off a bridge, even if all my friends are doing it. lol Don't make me stop this car, young lady! :)