Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Disagreement

The other night my husband and I had a disagreement - which led me to decide I was going to go sleep elsewhere in the house. I took my iPad and headed to one of the spare bedrooms, turned on a NetFlix movie, put my headphones on and tried to forget about how peeved I was at my husband. To my husband's credit, he did come to see my not once - but twice - to get me to come back to bed. However, I wanted to make sure he knew I was mad, and refused to do so.

My husband goes back to bed, and as the Netflix movie ends, I fall asleep on the spare bedroom floor. Soon after, I realize that there are crabs biting and pinching me as I lay there. It started off with just a couple, and soon at least ten of them were biting me. And as I start to cry out and swat at them, I wake up, grab my blanket and start running down the hallway.

And halfway down the hallway I stop...

I realize it was a dream and I was still angry at my husband lol So I go to the other spare bedroom and fall asleep on the floor there. My husband soon after came and woke me up to tell me to come to bed for a third time, and I grudgingly obliged.

The next day I relate my story to him and he remarks that I was probably dreaming of crabs cuz I was 'crabby'.

AND that's when the next fight started lol

No comments: