Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Knittin' Fool

I can not feel my fingers .....

No, wait! I *can* feel my fingers. They friggin THROB - payment for the knitting I have been doin' lately I guess. My lower back kills me too *whine, whine* Knitting for charity shouldve been started a LONG time ago, but oh well.... am sure the kids in Haiti will appreciate the bears =) And I am sure the baby hats I am knitting also will look pretty stylin' on the baby's heads lol

My youngest pup keeps taking off with my yarn, tho, which doesnt help. Actually, it does help in a way, as it makes me stand up every so often and not make my back totally messed up. My youngest pup is usually not content to just take the yarn, tho. She must unravel it all the way out of the office, and then nose it down the stairs, so that it unwinds all the way down the stairs too *ughh*

Am getting to the point where I am tempted to let her have ALL my yarn - been knitting WAY too much =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is for a good cause. Just keep reapeating that, and maybe some finger stretches.