Monday, September 22, 2008

Panda Express Fortune

Hmmmm .... I thought you would all like to know that 'Panda Express' gave me a fortune cookie tonight that said that I will soon be the center of attention. So, please...... if I am unable to email, call, text or snail mail very much in the months coming up, I just want ya'all to know that I am just overwhelmed with all the attention and still think ya'all are super cool =)

And yes, I am assuming that the attention they are refering to is *good* attention. I am sure its not that they find that I am a little odd and lock me up for observation, after which I spaz out and constantly stomp on imaginary ants, and.....

Errrr, uh.....wait! My husband typed that - not me lol

2 comments:

silfert said...

As long as you stop yelling at the penguins in the refrigerator...

Anonymous said...

THAT