Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Good Night

What a spiffy evening I have had, despite the depressed mood I was in earlier this morning =) I left work and headed to 'The Studio' for some knitting stuff, to find out it is only about 15 minutes from my work place *woot* How darn handy is THAT? lol Anyway! Despite their loss of power and the darkness that greeted me inside cuz they had no lights, I was able to get some bamboo circular needles to start knitting my hat with. I then head off towards home and stop at A&W/Long John Silvers along the way to get some pieces of fish. I have to say, those deep fat fried pieces of fish tasted awesome! Maybe the greasiness of them aint so good for me, but they made me even happier darnit!

I then stopped at Office Max and found a magnetic board for my office - as I have some new M&M magnets I got in Vegas that I *must* put to good use! There is even a small cork board and a calender with my magnetic board. I have decided my M&M dudes will be placed on 'special' days on my calender =) Altho, I told my husband this and he told me I was a 'dork' =P Oh well.... maybe I am! But I am a happy dork at least lol

2 comments:

silfert said...

A happy dork is a productive dork. Wait, that didn't sound right...

Lisa Marie said...

Why thank you silfert =) Its nice to know I can be a productive dork lol

Lets see.... what does 'Dork' mean to me? Delightfully obnoxious redheaded.... uhhh.... what can the K stand for? =) Awwwww.... KANSAN!

Genius I say!!! hehe