Friday, May 11, 2012

Syncing

The other day my husband had a follow up appointment to go to, so I tagged along to make sure I got the 'whole story' of how he was doing, what he should/shouldn't be doing, etc etc. I was happy to note that the DR said almost verbatim what my husband had been telling me. And the other stuff he *kinda* left out? Well, I had done my research on his particular surgery, so the DR just confirmed what I had already learned. That basically, if he just listens to me, he will heal up just fine and dandy =D

So after leaving the DRs office, my husband got in the driver's seat of the truck and decided to try to sync up his cell's music to his truck. After much fussing over trying to do so, he figured out he would have to kick out his iPod he had synced previously in order to sync his cell.

After a series of prompts, he had to name the 'new' thing he wanted to sync, so he says:

"Motorola Ra ra ra ra rrrrazoor."

At this point, I am trying my darndest *not* to remark on what he just said and hurriedly looked out the window, at my cell phone, ANYTHING just so that he didn't see how funny I thought he sounded.

The voice from the truck's speaker answers/asks back:

"You want to sync to....

"Motorola Ra ra ra ra rrrrazoor."

And I lost it..... I sputtered. I snorted. And then I just outright laughed.

And LAUGHED. AND LAUGHED.

He then gets a bit defensive and tells me to quit laughing at him. He tells me that it is not *that* funny.

And I reply:

"Ohh, don't get all in a t-t-t-t-thh-thhithher about it"

And I laugh once again.

Should I be ashamed? Maybe.

Am I? Heck no lol

No comments: