Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Being Sick...

There are times when you don’t need input from certain people when you are sick. Usually, this happens when it is not a close friend or someone with good intentions…

However, when it is a company that is just trying to upsell their product? Yeah… that is not so cool..

Not too long ago I was miserable with the ‘creeping crud’ that seems to be making its rounds. I was congested, my head hurt, my body ached, and well…. I just felt overall miserable in a nutshell. However, I was not to be deterred in my attempts to make this crud go away that much quicker. I put a hot towel on my head. I double dosed on Mucinex to where I found it difficult to even sleep. And I tried using breathe right strips on my nose to uh, breathe better….

Yet, even the latter did not end well, as I managed to bruise my nose. Since my husband was gone at the time, I texted him a picture of my displeasure/disgust. I even ’tweeted’ about how my nose was bruised… only to get this in response the next day:

FROM@ Breathe Right: Can u please give us a call so we can answer any questions and understand how ur using Breathe Right? 1-800-858-6673. Thanks!

Uhhh??

Errr???

Ummm??

#1 I do not need to call you. IF I wanted to call you, I would have done so to begin with. I *am* sick, remember? I just wanna curl up in my bed and be as lazy as possible – do you think being lazy entails calling F’N you? *Lisa takes imaginary phone and slams it into something hard to make herself feel better*

#2 Why da heck do you think it’s MY fault? Maybe, just maybe, your flippin’ product doesn’t work as well as you think/hoped. And maybe I don’t think it’s gonna make me feel better by calling you to tell you what you are doing wrong!? *Lisa takes imaginary cell phone again and throws it across the room*

#3 WTF? Seriously? ME call YOU??!! Are you not the least but concerned my nose is bruised and that I am sick? HUH? *whine* *Lisa picks up imaginary cell phone & holds it as she cries big large drops of sadness onto it*

So there ya have it Breathe Right. I will pinch my nose really hard to make myself feel better before using you again thank you very much.

No comments: